SINGLE AGENT NOTICE
FLORIDA LAW REQUIRES THAT REAL ESTATE LICENSEES OPERATING AS SINGLE AGENTS DISCLOSE TO BUYERS AND SELLERS THEIR DUTIES. As a single agent, Beverly Howe and Florida Buyer Broker and its associates owe to you the following duties:
1. Dealing honestly and fairly;
5. Full disclosure:
6. Accounting for all funds;
7. Skill, care, and diligence in the transaction;
8. Presenting all offers and counteroffers in a timely manner, unless a party has previously directed the licensee otherwise in writing: and
9. Disclosing all known facts that materially affect the value of residential real property and are not readily observable.
This disclosure is being made to notify the buyer that Florida Buyer Broker only provides private client relationships exclusively to the buyer in a Florida real estate transaction.
Please feel free to call me, Beverly Howe, ABR, EBA, GRI, TRC, CIPS, MCNE, SRES Broker/Owner
Toll Free at 1-800-283-7393 or 1-239-601-2013 anytime for additional information.
Florida Buyer Broker
Licensed to sell real estate in Southwest Florida since 1981